Frequently asked questions
No, you only need to connect with the wallet holding the token on https://nonfungible.tools/connect, after which you'll get a cookie that lasts for 28 days that grants access to that browser regardless of which wallet you have connected on OpenSea.
- Legendary (Orange), top 0.1%
- Epic (Purple), top 1%
- Rare (Blue), top 10%
- Uncommon (Green), top 50%
- Common (White/Gray), bottom 50%
You can hover the rank to see what rarity the color represents, or click on it to get a breakdown of the rank.
While most of the SuperSea features are only available when browsing OpenSea, we also have support for displaying our rarity cards on SudoSwap and Gem.
The most important thing to understand when it comes to the security of your MetaMask wallet is that malicious code can never send a transaction for you, without you first having confirmed it in the MetaMask popup window. As such, our extension (or any other website) can never directly extract money from your wallet without your interaction. A couple more points on the safety of our code:
- Chrome Web Store reviews every extension that is listed to keep bad actors away
- Our extension never executes any remote code, so there's no attack vector for outside parties to inject anything malicious
You also have an option of playing it safe by using the SuperSea extension in a completely isolated Chrome profile which doesn't have MetaMask installed.
Once a collection has uploaded their metadata, you can request it to be ranked with our ranking command
/request <opensea_url>in the
#ranking-requestschannel in our Discord. You can also queue it up to automatically rank it after detecting the reveal has happened, with
/queue-unrevealed <opensea_url>. If the metadata is hosted in a location where our servers can download it quickly, the ranking process should only take a few seconds.
Our rarity ranks are generated by a standardized scoring algorithm based purely on the traits in the NFTs metadata. We also take in to account the trait count, which is usually what collections on rarity.tools do as well. SuperSea is not an official authority for the rarity of NFTs. Please understand that our reported rank could be inaccurate for a number of reasons:
- There's a bug in our code.
- The collection has been ranked before all metadata was revealed.
- The collection had its metadata updated after we ranked it.
- The community does not consider a standardized scoring algorithm based on combined trait rarity to be an accurate representation of what is a sought-after item in the given collection.
Never make a purchasing decision based on our reported rank alone, always do your own due diligence. We recommend you to use the score breakdown, accessed by clicking the rank text, to judge if we've produced a reasonable rank based on the traits.
You'll have to check in the contract if the claims are still available for that token, go to our contract on Etherscan and enter the id of the founder token in input field under
We mainly recommend using SuperSea on Chrome, but it should work on Brave as well. No other browsers are currently supported.